Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rusty Taco

So I woke up this morning with a hankering for breakfast tacos. Hankering most likely caused by the 3 vodka martinis I consumed last night (btw, Eddie V's makes a great martini). So I decided to check out Rusty Taco on Greenville, south of Lovers. It's an old converted gas station with a great patio area. I could see myself spending time on the patio when we stop living on the face of the sun.

Tacos are $2. I got the potato egg and cheese and the jalepeno sausage, egg and cheese. They were quite good and satisfied the hankering. Just greasy enough to help with the post-martini feeling too. Interested in going back for lunch or dinner (there is some seating indoors so the heat would not be an issue) to see what else they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment