Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bistro N

I had lunch with my friends M & O this afternoon. M suggested Bistro N, the cafe in Nordstroms in Northpark, and I jumped at the opportunity. It's actually one of my favorite lunch spots. I've never had a bad meal there. I ordered my usual -- Nicoise Salmon Salad. In addition to the salmon, it has green beans, hard boiled eggs, potatoes, tomatos, onion and capers with a balsamic vinagrette. Pretty much all that was left was the raw purple onions (that I dont really like). O had the grilled vegetable salad with the soup du jour (a spicy new potato) and M had the chicken paillard salad. We all cleaned our plates. They also have some of the best iced tea in Dallas. yum-my.

After lunch I went to go see Inception. Two thumbs up!

Going to some pizza restaurant in Fair Park tonight. Should probably go find my pepper spray . . .

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment